November 18, 2014
- Arc Iris is a seven piece band fronted by Jocie Adams, formerly of The Low Anthem. Sample some of their music and hear how they mix many genres with crisp vocals and fine harmonies.
- Bassist and vocalist Nat Baldwin returns to Peterborough. Here is a video of his A Good day to Die from last spring.
- Blood Warrior is an Indie folk duo from Maine with a unique vocal sound backed by various drums, keyboards and guitars.
- Singer-songwriter-guitarist Jonah Tolchin’s style encompasses blues, country and and folk music. He released his first CD – Clover Lane – in July 2014. Here is a video of Midnight Rain.
- Liv Carrow is a folksinger from New York who recently released her CD Pile of Needles. Listen here to Leaves.
- Will Kindler is from Wilton and has played throughout the Monadnock region, the US and Europe. He has a striking voice and a retro sound that you can check out on his Reverbnation page. He is working on his third album.
Tickets for this family-friendly show are $15 in advance, $20 at the door. The show starts at 5:00. This event coincides with The Glass Museum’s annual Broke Affordable Arts Fair, which features art of a wide variety of media for sale for under $50. This takes place at the Peterborough Town Hall from 10 – 4.
What is Monadnotes?
Monadnotes promotes live music opportunities in the southwestern New Hampshire area. We list musicians, venues, community ensembles, and events in Keene, Peterborough, Milford, Henniker and surrounding towns, as well as in the greater Connecticut River Valley and Pioneer Valley regions. Monadnotes has the most complete calendar listing of events and continues to expand. Contact us to be listed on our website.